Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Kittens

Discovered this afternoon there are 4 fluffy kittens living under my shed with mommy cat. Mommy cat is a small Orange tabby I have been calling Goldie. She has been hanging around since the winter, she is barely a year old. I believe this is her first litter.

I was looking out the storm door today and up pops a cute furry head. I looked again there was another wondering where they came from. I began watching these two babies bounce, roll and chase each other. I smiled at them as they played. I began looking around another little head popped up and another. These tiny fur balls were running and bouncing all over the front porch. I simply could not get over the fact that my Goldie had 4 kittens. She was keeping a watchful eye on them.

Watching them grow will be lots of fun. Everything new that looks interesting they no doubt will have to chase. Cats and kittens are a joy to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment