Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Baby Fur Ball

She is such a cute and funny baby. She hears the alarm go off in the morning knowing it is time to began walking on me for a pet or two. The purring is getting louder the more she I rub her ears, scratch her little head in general pet her. When I get out of bed, feet hit the floor and I walk into the hall. Ms. Mess sees me and runs away. Why I ask myself. Go figure that one out. I must say she is getting better at that. Food is the pull.

She plays, jumps, chases and naturally gets into things. Ms. Maya is a quick study. In no time she has gotten the meaning of the word "no" and knows the sound of fingers snapping. She sometimes responds to a pointed finger. With a water bottle my words sink in faster. One smart cookie! I do have to laugh at her, more so when she is in one of her crazy modes. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment